Monday, November 17, 2014

November Ipsy bag

purchased by me

This month's Ipsy bag is another slight improvement, but I wish Ipsy would ask what colors I like, because the eye pencil is intriguing but completely the wrong color for me!

My November bag included:

be Delectable from Cake Beauty Lemon & Cream Mini Hand Cream ($5.50)

Temptu S/B Highlighter pink pearl sample

J. Cat Beauty Wonder Lip Paint ($4.99)

clariSEA Sea Salt Solutions Instant Glow Powder Exfoliant sample

Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil Ultra Olive ($17.00)

The hand cream is very nice, moisturizing but non-greasy.  The scent is very sweet with only a tiny pop of lemon.

The facial exfoliant is one I'm excited to try, probably in tonight's shower.

The eye pencil is much too yellow of a green for me, so it will find a new home.

The Temptu sample is meant for an airbrush system, so I have to wonder WTF Ipsy was thinking.

I'm most excited about the Wonder Lip Paint, because it's been all over the beauty blogosphere of late, plus I've been meaning to see if I can rock a red lip!

No comments:

Post a Comment