Sunday, February 28, 2010

Grand Opening

I don't expect that anyone except a few friends will be reading this, but I decided to do it anyway. This is going to be my place for posting all my squeeing over nail polish, bath products, jewelry, perfume and all the other girly stuff I love.* Curmudgeonette will remain my primary blog, but this one will be a good supplement.

With that in mind, here are a few details about me:

My hair is reddish-brown, originally by nature, now by treatment.
My eyes are blue/green/grey, depending on what I'm wearing.
My skin is pinky-fair, very fair and very pink.
I'm middle-aged, with crowsfeet, an oily nose and dry skin everywhere else.
I love baths, but take showers for convenience.

Welcome to Bubbles and Baubles.



















*Disclaimer for Otterboyy:

First of all, "girly" is not a pejorative.

Second, I like girly baths. Men may quite easily enjoy manly baths. Lush has a number of masculine scents that I enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. We shall bring you little sweetnesses then -- and news about any goodies from the world of girly that we find :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take offense to "girly stuff" and "bath products" being used in the same sentence. I demand a retraction!

    ReplyDelete