Thursday, June 14, 2012

Revlon Just Tinted: Mystical

Mystical was actually the first Just Tinted polish I got, although I didn't get it when it came out last summer.  It was on the clearance rack at Walgreens earlier this year and I snagged it.  Like the others in this collection,   it's a semi-sheer polish that dries to a satin finish, this time in a color between mauve and dusty rose.  It applied well, and I found that if I was extremely careful, I could do even the first coat without streaks! All swatches are three coats and no topcoat.

Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


In the sun:


Even though Mystical was the first Just Tinted polish I got, it's not my favorite.  It's a bit of a grandma color, although it doesn't have a grandma finish.  I'm going to try it in a jelly sandwich and see if some glitter makes it younger or just makes it look like mutton dressed as lamb!

No comments:

Post a Comment