Sunday, December 9, 2012

My first holiday mani and a blog break

First, the good stuff--my first holiday mani this year.  I started with two coats of Zoya Veruschka, then free-handed French tips with KBShimmer Candy Cane Crush and did a full coat of CCC on my ring fingers.  Veruschka is one of my favorite Zoyas, although it seems to be gone from their site. :(  It's a deep emerald matte, and I just adore it for its ease of use, velvety finish, color and quick dry time.  Candy Cane Crush is an adorable combination of large, medium and small white and red hex glitters, plus small green glitters.  It is also scented with peppermint and vanilla, and this is definitely going to be one of my holiday favorites from now on!



Next, the not fun stuff.  I am stressed out of my mind right now.  Work is crazy, plus I'm trying to get ready to close up the house for ten days and pack for the cruise my family is taking over Christmas.  I'd be more excited if I weren't so freaked out by everything that needs to be done and hasn't been done!  So I am taking a break from five posts a week until I get back from the cruise.  I will take pictures of my holiday manis and post them sporadically.

I would like to thank everyone who has followed along with me through 2012--it's been a rollercoaster of a year, but knowing that people read my little blog has helped a lot through some of the down times.  

2 comments:

  1. Pretty! :D

    Take a deep breath. Now, another one. Feel better? Relax, consult your list, take it step by step. You'll get it all together and have a fantastic cruise vacation. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet! Thank you for reminding me that sanity is still out there. :)

    ReplyDelete