Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Pixel nail lacquer in Dark & Handsome

purchased by me

Pixel is a new-to-me brand that I discovered when it was on sale on Ulta's website.  Pixel polishes are minis, .05 ml/bottle, which is fine for me because I rarely go through an entire bottle of polish!  I tried Dark & Handsome first, of course, because purple!   Dark & Handsome is a red-toned purple shimmer with a distinct blue flash.

The formula was thin but not runny and very well-behaved.  At a conversational distance, my nails looked fine with two coats, but much richer with three, so my index and middle finger in the swatches are two coats each and my ring and pinky fingers are three.

Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


Pixel polishes are available on Ulta's website for $2.49 + any applicable tax and shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment