Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Nayll Custom Polish: Puppy Breath

purchased by me

My next custom polish from Nayll is kind of a bitter joke on my dog.  Friends have told me that their dogs have pleasant puppy breath, especially when they're waking their owners in the morning.  My dog eats mulch and the dirt from houseplants and will catch and kill mice and once even a rat, so not even the best breath-freshening chewies are much help.  So if my girl's breath smelled like the good things she eats, there'd be green for mint, white for yogurt, orange for carrots and gold for corn.  And of course, it would all be kibble-shaped, i.e. round, in a pale, milky peach jelly base!

All swatches are two coats of Puppy Breath, no top coat.

Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


In the sun:


The cost of polishes varies depending on what you add to them.  Mine averaged $9.40 each and shipping was $3.50.  I can't say enough good things about Nayll, especially their super-helpful FAQ and How-To sections.  Sara, the owner of Nayll has very generously offered my readers 20% off and with code BAUBLES and it's good until June 30th at midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment