Thursday, July 26, 2012

Orly Flash Glam FX: It's a Meteor

This one is for GG, who asked me about this polish and has been a rock while I was feeling sad and sorry for myself. <3

It's a Meteor is only available on the Orly website right now.  It's a clear jelly with red hex glitter, silver and gold hex glitter and gold square glitter.  Even at three coats, it's not opaque, so I'm going to use this one strictly for layering.  To me, it looks like frozen flames!  All pictures are, from left to right, one coat, two coats and three coats of It's A Meteor, followed by one coat over a black creme.


Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


In the sun:


I can't wait to try this over red!

2 comments:

  1. Just glad you are feeling a bit better.<3

    This looks nothing like I expected from the color blobs on Orly's site. It looked white to me! I look forward to seeing it over red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the color drops on Orly's website are super-concentrated. Although, this would look nice over white, too.

    ReplyDelete