Monday, July 30, 2012

Orly Flash Glam FX: So Go-Diva

Another polish from the Orly , and the one with the least understandable name. So weird So Go-Diva is copper hex glitter in a grey jelly base.  What makes this different from all the other copper-in-a-darker-jelly polishes is that the copper shifts to black depending on how the light hits the polish!  All pics are, from left to right, one coat, two coats, three coats of the polish alone and one coat of the polish over a black creme.

Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


In the sun:


While this isn't a brand-new combination of jelly and glitter, it's different enough from other copper and grey combos to make a copper-holic like myself happy to add it to my collection. :)

4 comments:

  1. I think the name may refer to Godiva chocolates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're right and I think I feel stupid. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not stupid! I just have chocolate on the brain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, chocolate is good for your brain!

    ReplyDelete