Monday, January 28, 2013

Blue Monday: China Glaze Water You Waiting for?

Water You Waiting for? is part of the China Glaze and Cirque de Soleil collection.  It's a gorgeous deep blue  jelly with violet-blue and kelly green micro-glitter.  My bottle was a little thick, so I only needed two coats, but if you thinned it to a more "normal" consistency, I think you'd need three coats for opacity.  This polish is so loaded with glitter that I don't know if it would work as a layering polish, but I love it on its own and got several compliments when I wore it!  All swatches are two coats with top coat (and this polish is very top-coat-hungry!).

Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:



One thing I should definitely mention is that I wore this polish for four days with minimal tipwear and NO staining.  That's right, no Smurf-y fingers with this beauty!  Water You Waiting for? is available still at most e-tailers and there may still be some in brick and mortar stores like Ulta and Sally Beauty.  Depending on the vendor, these polishes range in price from $3.25-$6.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment