Tuesday, May 14, 2013

L.A. Girl 3D Effect collection: Sizzling Pink

purchased by me

My third and final purchase from the 3D Effect collection is Sizzling Pink, which lives up to its name.  It's a blue-based hot pink jelly with a wagonload of holographic shimmer.  The formula was thin but easy to work with.  It did require three coats for complete opacity, but I'll still wear it!  My hands were shaking like crazy the day I tried to photograph this (thanks so much, MS), that I only have one photo.  Still, it shows off Sizzling Pink in the sunshine.



The 3D Effect collection is mostly sold out at my local Rite-Aid drugstores, but it's available on the L.A. Girl website and at Cherry Culture.  Prices range from $3-$5 US + shipping.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear your MS is acting up.
    Love this polish. Pink, glitter, and holo? Yes, please!

    ReplyDelete