Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Orly Secret Society collection: Masked Ceremony

purchased by me

When I saw the color drop for this polish online before I bought it, I was pretty much expecting a standard black shimmer with silver glitter.  Yay, I was wrong!  Masked Ceremony is black with superfine holographic glitter and larger bits of silver glitter.  There are some small purple glitters also, but they didn't show up on my nails, boo.  The formula was very smooth and pigmented, almost but not quite a one-coater.  I used two coats for my swatches.  This does dry a little bit gritty, but a good thick top coat solves that.

In the sun:


Indoors with flash:


Orly polishes are sold at Sally Beauty Supply, CVS, Ulta, salons and e-tailers.  The Secret Society polishes aren't available in brick & mortar stores yet, so I got mine at TransDesign.

No comments:

Post a Comment