Wednesday, November 6, 2013

OPI Make Him Mine

purchased by me

My final and favorite polish from the mini OPI Mariah Carey Holiday set is Make Him Mine.  It's a silvery, peachy, coppery textured polish that behaves like a dream, dries quickly, is opaque in two coats and is just gorgeous.  If you only get one Liquid Sand from this collection, make it Make Him! :-)

Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:



The set I bought can be found at Ulta, both online and in stores, for $9.95 + tax.

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of minis for trendy colors like this. It's rare to use up a full size bottle and storage space is at a premium for most of us anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting more and more fond of minis for all my colors, since I change my polish so often!

      Delete