Friday, August 22, 2014

Bubbly stuff from Ulta, Fortune Cookie Soap and Moonalisa!

purchased by me

I haven't blogged about bath products in ages, but I just had to share my most recent haul.  Everything arrived this week, and there are a ton of pics after the jump!


I ordered from Moonalisa's Sci-Fi summer sale and waited.  Then waited some more.  Then waited and eventually got my stuff.  I knew going in that the wait would be long, but I am a long-time fan of SF&F books, movies and other stuff, and plus, yummy scrubs!

The box upon opening:


*squee*  Halloween sample goody!  Salted Caramel Apple Mist!


Sugar scrubs:



And some decadent body cream:


Then some Sweet Spice goodies from Ulta's new fall collection:


Body butter:


Shower gels:



Sugar scrub:


And the variety pack of samples:


Finally, my first-ever order from Fortune Cookie Soap:


The Tree of Life gift set:



Sea Salt Spritz and sugar scrub in Lemon Drop It Like It's Hot:


And a sample of Polyjuice Potion:


I'll try to review at least some of these as quickly as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment