Thursday, August 21, 2014

InDecisiveLacquer Speckled Neon collection

purchased by me

To cleanse my palate and my soul (and yours!) from the horror that was the Pony Pack, I have the Speckled Neon collection from InDecisive Lacquer.  The collection consists of four mini bottles of matte neon glitters in blue, green, pink and yellow.  The formula was very good--not too thick, not too thin, with a nice amount of glitter and a good spread in just one coat.  All swatches are one coat over Cult Nails Tempest.

Blue:


Green:


Pink:


Yellow:



The Speckled Neon collection is available at the InDecisiveLacquer shop on Etsy for $17.25 + shipping.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the review, I'm very glad to hear you liked the polishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who wouldn't love these cuties? :)

    ReplyDelete