Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Bonita Nail-O-Ween 2015

purchased by me


I am such a sucker for packaging!  I saw this cute set at Rite Aid for $4.99 + tax and I couldn't resist!  The nail stickers are tiny, but there is tiny green shimmer over the black stickers, and I love little touches like that.  There are two glow in the dark polishes among the four.

The green glows in the dark and it's pretty thin.  I used three coats for my swatch, but could have used a fourth:


The purple is also a glow-in-the dark and also needs four coats (shown with three):


The white was fine with three coats:


The black was perfect in two coats:


If your expectations aren't too high, this is a cute set for $5, and would be wonderful for doing your nails with a small someone special!

No comments:

Post a Comment