Monday, November 16, 2015

Pür Minerals Starry Eyed palette

purchased by me

I grabbed a few things from Pür Minerals in autumn colors, and I really love this little palette.  It comes with five shadows and a mini Volume Vixen mascara, which I have set aside for a friend.





Zodiac is a pinkish burgundy shimmer
Virtue is a light, warm pink shimmer
Icon is a warm white matte
Mystic is a cool-toned brown shimmer
Eternal is a reddish-brown matte


Two swipes of each color:


I have worn this about a zillion times since I got it.  Okay, not a zillion, but lots.  The shadows are soft and kick up some powder, but the intensity is good and the wear time is almost 8 hours.  On its own it's a good buy, but for $15 + shipping, it's a great buy and you can get it at the Pür Minerals website.

No comments:

Post a Comment