Friday, September 9, 2011

GOSH Ocean

A lovely friend from the UK sent me a bottle of GOSH Ocean. Rachel knows me well, because I love both turqoise and metallics. Ocean went on smoothly, didn't show too many of my horrible nail ridges, and matched the bottle color in three coats with no bald spots. This one is worth getting if you can!

Indoors with flash:



Indoors but in sunlight:



After a day with Ocean and China Glaze Ginger on my ring fingers for accent nails, I decided to do a quick copper crackle comparison. Apologies in advance for the blurry pre-cleanup picture--this was taken when my computer was out of commission, so I didn't know I needed better pictures until long after this manicure was history!

Anyway, the ring finger is China Glaze Ginger with Pure Ice Strike a Pose on top, the middle finger is Ocean with Cherimoya Sinner and the thumb, pinkie and index are Ocean with China Glaze Cracked Medallion on top.



The China Glaze and the Cherimoya have near-identical formulas, so I kept the Cherimoya because it is more coppery than the China Glaze.

No comments:

Post a Comment