Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Blue Cross Summer Brights George (neon coral)

purchased by me

Blue Cross is the company that makes those cute little snowman bottles of glitter polish available at Christmastime and the little pumpkin bottles at Halloween.  They came out with a collection of summer colors this year, called Summer Brights.  None of the polishes had names, so I'm just calling this one George, because I shall hug him and squeeze him and pet him and love him.

George is a beautiful, slightly sheer neon coral with blue shimmer that dries to a satin matte finish.  My swatches are three coats without top coat, and I'd have been willing to do four.  Not only is the color gorgeous, but it makes even fish-belly-white me look tan! :)

Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


 I found George at my local Rite-Aid for$2.99 plus tax, and he's worth every penny!

2 comments:

  1. Wow you would never know that was only 3 bucks just by looking at it, it's beautiful and looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I know a lot of the Blue Cross polishes seem gimmicky, but there are some unexpected stunners from time to time.

    ReplyDelete