Sunday, July 14, 2013

Happy Bastille Day from OPI and from me

gift from a friend

Bastille Day, or to give it its proper name, French National Day, also happens to be my birthday.  So when I saw my friend Heidi wearing a gorgeous dark red shimmer called Bastille My Heart, I fell in love.  And my heart did flutter when Heidi sent me a box of nail polish roses, and one of them turned out to be my beautiful birthday polish.  Bastille My Heart is just as beautiful in formula as it is in color--smooth, well-behaved, non-streaky and super-shiny without top coat.  I probably could have gotten by with just two coats, but a third coat deepened the color.

In the sun:


Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


Thank you again, Heidi, for the lovely birthday polish.  I love it almost as I love your thoughtfulness.

Oh, yes, OPI is available at salons and stores world-wide, and also at Ulta's website.

1 comment: