Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My only New Year's Resolution

I've written about what happens to my unloved polish--it goes to a local charity, Good Neighbors.  It's even more important to me now, because this year my mom and two of her friends worked at the Christmas store.  Mom said that Good Neighbors uses every penny of cash donations to buy food, and the Christmas store is stocked entirely with gifts from donors.  She also said that there wasn't much in the way of luxuries.

Then I got a cute box from my friends Jay & Sherri, all stuffed with goodies.  I realized again how very lucky and how very rich I am.


The box is empty today, but I have 11 months.


So my one and only New Year's Resolution is to fill this box with nail polish and take it to Good Neighbors for the 2014 Christmas store.

No comments:

Post a Comment