Thursday, January 16, 2014

Spa Ritual Close Your Eyes set

purchased by me

Like the Butter London set, this set of two Spa Ritual polishes and one mini lip gloss was on sale at Ulta, so I grabbed it.  The lip gloss is shiny but colorless, neither drying nor hydrating and smells and tastes of lemon.  It's also so mini that I keep losing track of it. :D

Crystal Waters is a turquoise foil, very close to OPI Catch Me in Your Net and Zoya Charla.  It was opaque in two coats, easy to work with but brush-stroke-y and definitely showed every ridge!  Crystal Waters is part of Spa Ritual's core line.
Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


Close Your Eyes is a glitter topper with blue, gold, and silver holo glitter.  It's lovely and unique--I have nothing like this in my entire collection.  The formula was not too thick and the glitter spread perfectly and lavishly with no fishing.  Close Your Eyes is only available in this set as far as I can tell.

Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


This set is sold out at Ulta, but can still be found at Beauty.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment