Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Orly Fireball

purchased by me

For summer, Orly brings us Adrenaline Rush, a collection of six brilliant brights.  I got two of the six, the first of which is Fireball.  Fireball is a blue-toned neon red with a great formula--perfect consistency, vibrant color and opaque in two thin coats or one thick one.  It dries satin-matte and fairly quickly, like most neons.  There is some violet shimmer faintly visible in the bottle, but it doesn't show up on the nail.  Unfortunately, Fireball freaked out both my camera and my photo editing software, so all I can do is post the pictures which come closest and say that it's brighter in real life!

Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


The Adrenaline Rush collection is available wherever Orly polishes are sold.  I got Fireball at Head2Toe Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment