Thursday, March 29, 2012

Color Club Cold Metal swatches and comparisons

Cold Metal is part of Color Club's 2011 Foiled collection, and is still easily available at most etailers. It was almost perfect with one coat, but I used two and no topcoat because it was shiny as heck on its own!

Indoors with flash:



Indoors without flash:



Overcast natural light:



I actually have more blue polishes than I do copper (someday I'll have to do another mani with both colors) so here are some comparison swatches. None of the finishes match, but one of the colors is almost a dead ringer. Still, because the finishes are so different, I feel quite comfy keeping all of these!

Pinkie to thumb, two coats each of China Glaze Frostbite, Cold Metal, China Glaze Blue Year's Eve, China Glaze Blue Sparrow Neon and Nubar Midnight Sparkle.

Indoors with flash:



Indoors without flash:



Overcast daylight:

2 comments:

  1. Great comparisons! I always love a good blue foil, and this Color Club is one of the best I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jacqui! And I really like Color Club polishes--I haven't run into a bad one yet.

    ReplyDelete