Friday, March 9, 2012

Just for GG--Nubar Night Sparkle

Nubar Night Sparkle is the third and final polish I own from the Nubar Sparkles collection. It's a gorgeous blue jelly base with blue glitter. It's just a bit darker than a royal blue, but not quite navy. It reaches bottle color in three easy coats, stains like all blue polishes and doesn't soak up topcoat like some glitters. All swatches are three coats of Night Sparkle and two coats of Nubar Diamont.

Indoors with flash:



Indoors without flash:



A bad sunlight picture:

4 comments:

  1. Love it!! Thanks for swatching it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. This is really gorgeous. I'm contemplating adding this to my wishlist. To prevent staining from a polish like this, I would pick it off :0X lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. *shakes a can full of pennies at Hauly* No picking! ;)

    ReplyDelete