Monday, October 1, 2012

DifferentDimension Week Day 2: Candied Corn

For Halloween, the talented Missi has created three special glow-in-the-dark glitterbombs.  The first of these, both alphabetically and in my heart, is Candied Corn.  This is a barely-tinted yellow jelly base with holo micro-glitter, orange and white hexes and large matte white hexes.  All of DifferentDimension's glow polishes tend to need shaking, because the glow-in-the-dark glitter sinks like mad.  But if you shake it like it knows the secret whereabouts of your missing MacGuffin, it distributes along with the other glitters and gives off a very nice glow.  Candied Corn could have used some underwear, but it's still beautiful, and I had no need to place any of the glitter.  All swatches are three coats.


Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


In the sun:



DifferentDimensions polishes are available on Etsy, or you can get your hands on a mini of this polish and five others by entering my giveaway.

2 comments:

  1. I love this one! It's definitely just like candy corn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking of wearing it over a candy corn gradient--I'll post pics if I do!

    ReplyDelete