Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Serum No5 Rise and Grind

purchased by me

...or as I like to call it, "Cleveland Browns Rock".  Serum No5 is a new to me indie brand, and I'm quite impressed!  I ordered on a Friday night, my polishes shipped on Saturday and I had them in my hands on Tuesday.  The quality is good, and I love that all of the polishes are available in large or small sizes!

Rise and Grind is a subtle glitter bomb.  There's a brown jelly base with green-to-gold color-shifting mini glitter, small matte white hexes and larger copper hexes.  Orange, brown and white--Go Browns!  Woof woof!  The formula was easy to work with, not nearly as thick as it could have been with all that glitter, and it was opaque in three coats.  It did dry rather gritty, so I used one coat of Gelous and one coat of Ulta Salon Formula top coat.  Removal required the foil method, but the polish is so worth it!

Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


Serum No5 polishes are available at their website and at Ninja Polish.  Prices start at $7.

No comments:

Post a Comment