Thursday, December 5, 2013

Glitter Daze Sunset in the City collection: Twilight in Tuscon

purchased by me

Twilight in Tuscon is possibly my favorite Sunset in the City polish, both alone and over black.  It's a soft copper-rose base with pink-to-purple color-shifting scattered holographic glitter.  The formula is just gorgeous, smooth and easy and nearly opaque in one coat without being thick, plus it's super-shiny even before top coat.  For swatches I used one coat over black on my index and middle fingers and two coats of Twilight in Tuscon on my ring and pinky fingers.

Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:



Twilight in Tuscon is available in a 4ml size for $5.00 or  a 15ml size for $11.50 + shipping from Glitter Daze.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, that is amazingly gorgeous, especially over the black. I lived in Tucson for a few months, and absolutely hated life there, but the one thing I loved were the evenings, right around twilight, so I can definitely get behind a color called Twilight in Tucson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't like to live anywhere as hot as Tucson, but I'd be happy to see their twilights if this polish is any indication! :)

    ReplyDelete