Sunday, December 8, 2013

The blog sale I'm not having again this year

The pretty little cosmetic bags are all lined up--ten of them, filled with nearly 40 bottles of polish from Cult Nails, China Glaze, Dr. Lacquer, OPI, Orly, Illamasqua, Glitter Daze and Zoya.  Tomorrow they will go to Good Neighbors for their holiday store, packed in a silver Justin Bieber tote bag Ulta insisted I have and which will probably make some tween as happy as the nail polish. ;)  It's been a rough couple of weeks here at Casa de Jammies, so I'm really happy I have the means to make someone else happy.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea! Those of us with the means and leisure time to read blogs about polish/makeup probably have the means to save up a bit and buy our own. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, ladymeag! It makes me feel good to share the wealth, because for all the times I complain about not being able to buy everything I want, I can buy a lot.

    ReplyDelete