Friday, August 14, 2015

Formula X for Sephora: The Six

purchased by me

In addition to The Two, I also got The Six in my birthday order from Sephora.  It's a decent collection with a variety of finishes and colors, and at $15.00, the price was definitely right!

Super Charged is a black and silver glitter, opaque in two coats.  It dries quickly and slightly gritty, so I've shown it here with one coat of Seche Vite.


Blast Off is a clear base with black hexagons, black bars and black mini glitter.


Boom is a clear base with blue hexagons, blue bars and blue mini glitter.


Hocus Pocus is a lavender shimmer with a weak linear holo.  Shown with two coats.


Intergalactic is a pink and silver micro-glitter that I absolutely adore.  The formula was the same as Super Charged, so this is two coats with one coat of SV.


Surreal is a light turquoise shimmer with a bare hint of holo.  Two coats.



The Six is available at Sephora for $15.00 + tax and shipping, but I'm not sure for how much longer, given the low price.

No comments:

Post a Comment