Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Formula X for Sephora: The Two

purchased by me

On my birthday, feeling very sorry for myself because I'd walked into a doorframe the night before, I placed a rather extravagant Sephora order which included 8 Formula X polishes.  I have two of them today, sold as a set imaginatively titled "The Two".  The set was on sale for $5.00, so with tax I wound up paying less than $3 apiece.

I got what I paid for.  Sephora describes the polishes as holographic, but truly, the holo is so weak they come off as chromes with an almost satin matte finish. The colors are serviceable and the formula was a nice viscosity and opaque in two coats.

Voodoo is a blue-toned pink.


Juju is a medium light blue.



The Two is sold out at Sephora in this color combo, but there are still quite a few Formula X polishes available on the Sephora sale page.

No comments:

Post a Comment