Monday, August 3, 2015

Sinful Colors Class Act Chalkboard Diaries Collection: A-Crush

purchased by me

First of all, Sinful Colors polishes are 99¢ at Walgreens this week, and the Chalkboard Diaries is a small, limited edition display, so if you like this one or Wednesday's polish, go to Walgreen's now!

A-Crush is a soft, grey-leaning blue.  It applied easily and was opaque in two coats.  It dries to a satin matte, or as Sinful calls it, "Demi Matte" finish.  This is a color family I gravitate toward and I'm quite happy to add A-Crush to my stash.

Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


The Chalkboard Diaries display was pretty well picked over by the time I got to Walgreens, but it never hurts to look, so if you like what you see, good luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment