Monday, May 28, 2012

Summer Blues Day One: Zoya Phoebe

I've never really understood the need to wear warm colors in the summer.  For me, summer is all about trying to stay cool because I'm so heat-sensitive (thank you for yet another 'gift' MS).  Blues, greens, whites, even some purples all make me smile in summer months.  So I'm doing another Blue Week, this time with cool summer colors.  It's only right to start off with Zoya Phoebe, a gorgeous bottom-of-the-pool blue matte polish.  It's opaque in two coats, and even with the matte finish, you can see a little bit of sparkle.  The first three pictures are Phoebe on its own, and the last is with top coat.

Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


In the sun:



 Indoors with flash:


2 comments:

  1. This looks great on you! I hope you are keeping cool this summer. It's hot and humid in NY too, ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, chica! You stay cool too. :)

    ReplyDelete