Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Milani Dolci Bronze Collection: nail polish

purchased by me


I'm going to start this post by telling you that if you see this collection, grab what you want the day you see it.  There is only one nail polish and one lip gloss in each display!  If you'd like to see a picture of the display, there's a great one at Nouveau Cheap.  All of the products have the same name, Dolci.  I got the nail polish and the eye shadow.  The polish is a gorgeous rose gold foil, the same color as Orly Rage but in a deeper shade.  It absolutely flowed onto my nail, was opaque in two effortless coats and dried quickly.

Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


I do not know if the products in this display are limited edition or if they're being introduced slowly to the core line.  I missed out on my chance to grab the lipstick and the gloss, so learn from my mistake!

No comments:

Post a Comment