Monday, June 8, 2015

Pretties from pixi!

purchased by me
referral link

I pulled the trigger on my first pixi by petra order, and it's definitely not going to be my last!  If you're interested in ordering and would like to use my referral link, it's here.  Otherwise, please just click on any of the product links below.  First of all, look at the adorable shipping box my order came in:


More pictures and details after the jump!



A lovely reader at Nouveau Cheap shared a code for 15% off, and I'd wanted to try the Emerald Gold eyeshadow palette, so I ordered three things.  I didn't have long to wait--I ordered on May 29, and on June 5, the adorable mint-green shipping box was in my mailbox!

I ordered the Glow Mist, the Mesmerizing Mineral palette in Emerald Gold and All-Over Magic powder in Brightening Radiance, but I also got a deluxe sample of Flawless and Poreless primer and a sample of Correction Concentrate.  I also got 300 points for creating an account, which I could use on my first order and 40 points for said order!

First look inside!


Glow Mist:


Deluxe sample of Flawless & Poreless, Mesmerizing Mineral Palette:


All-Over Magic:


Correction Concentrate:



Super-quick eyeshadow swatches:

Inner arm:


Back of hand:


Overall, I'm very pleased with the quality of the packaging and packing, the generous samples, and I'm looking forward to trying out the products.  A great experience so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment