Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Dandy Nails Cashmere Night

To those who know me, it is no secret that I love purple and that I love matte nail polishes.  Dandy Nails Cashmere Night is a beautiful purple matte polish, so ergo, I love it!  Cashmere Night has a smooth, slightly thick, well-behaved formula.  The color is a rich indigo, much more blue-toned than my other purple matte love, Orly Purple Pleather.  It was opaque and perfect in two coats, and dried so quickly that I immediately painted my toenails with it so I could get them back into my warm slippers ASAP. ;)  All swatches are two coats.

Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


In the sun:


Of course, I had to try it with top coat, which reveals itty-bitty blue sparkles!


Dandy Nails polishes are available on Etsy and at Ninja Polish.

1 comment: