Monday, February 25, 2013

Zoya Pixie Dust Collection: Chyna

Zoya's contribution to the Year of the Textured Nail is the Pixie Dust collection, and every polish in it is just gorgeous!  My first swatch is of Chyna, a deep, blue-based red loaded with sass, sparkle and chunky red glitter.  Chyna is a bit thick from all the glitter, but surprisingly easy to work with--I did zero cleanup before taking my pictures, and I'm still pretty pleased with the results.  Chyna was opaque in two coats, and of course my swatches don't have top coat.  It also wore for two full days before I removed it, with only some minor tipwear.  Considering part of my job is yanking files out of overstuffed cabinets and then putting them back, that's pretty impressive!


Indoors with flash:



Indoors without flash:


Chyna is incredibly rich and not at all dull, despite the definite texture and matte finish.  If you're interested in bringing this beauty home, it's available at Zoya's website for $9 + shipping.

The Pixie Dust collection was sent to me by Zoya for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment