Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Zoya Pixie Dust Collection: Godiva (and an inspiration by Kayla Shevonne)

Every now and then I have to yell "But I don't like nude polishes!"  That usually happens right after I've fallen in love with one.  Butter London All Hail the Queen was the first, and Zoya Godiva was the second.  I love the finish, the texture, the sparkle and the color (which, btw, is my perfect "mannequin hands" color).  And not only do I love it, but two of my co-workers borrowed it today for quick lunchtime manicures!  The formula was easy to work with, opaque in three coats and has worn well.

In the sun:


More pics, and my take on a gorgeous mani by Kayla Shevonne after the jump!



Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:



Right after the Pixie Dust polishes arrived, I saw this stunning manicure by Kayla Shevonne, and thought "That would look great with Godiva and Dahlia!"  Kayla has gold studs and much steadier hands than I do, so her mani is prettier, but I'm still pretty happy with how this turned out.  I needed two coats of Dahlia so that it looked black rather than brownish over the three coats of Godiva.





If you want a nude that won't put you to sleep, Godiva is available at Zoya's website for $9 + shipping.


The Pixie Dust collection was sent to me by Zoya for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment