Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Not a long post, but my NOTD today is Heart to Heart by Incoco.  These are the first polish strips I've tried from Incoco, and I found them very easy to use, with lots of cute patterns and extremely reasonable price.  The Incoco strips are priced comparably to the Sally Hansen Salon Effects polish strips, with a very small shipping charge (under $3).  These also stood up to wrestling with putting a giant plastic cone on my Labrador and then taking it off and putting it back on, so they're pretty sturdy!

Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


In the sun:


Even if I haven't had a Valentine for years, these are cute and candy-themed, so I love them!  Heart to Heart, other patterns and colors are available at Incoco for $7.99 and up.

No comments:

Post a Comment