Tuesday, October 25, 2011

DelSol Superhero

Of the two DelSol polishes Mom bought for me, I liked Trick or Treat a great deal better than Superhero! Superhero is a pale blue frost, slow to dry and showed every brushstroke. I loved the colors--icy blue and purple? Gorgeous! I just didn't like the finish or the drying time.

Please forgive the banged-up middle finger, I figured I wasn't going to wear this for long. Pictures are with three coats of polish, no topcoat.

Indoors, without flash:



Indoors with flash:



In the sunshine:

3 comments:

  1. This would be AWESOME if it wasn't so streaky! :( It still looks nice on you though! The color change is certainly fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI, I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award because you ROCK
    http://hauloffame.blogspot.com/2011/10/liebster-blog-award.html

    I put you under nail polish & perfume ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, you are too sweet, thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete