Friday, October 21, 2011

No, I'm not over crackles!

The final step in the evolution of my Falling Star manicure--a coat of Cherimoya 2012 Sinner. This had thickened considerably, and I'm not sure if it was the thickening or that I'm more sensitive today than I was the last time I wore it, but this time I got a headache from the smell. It smelled even worse than KleanColor polishes do!

No topcoat, no flash:



No topcoat, with flash:



With Orly Glosser topcoat, no flash:



With Orly Glosser topcoat, with flash:

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the headache! A polish that smells worse than Kleancolor? Is that possible? LOL> Kleancolor smells like a gallon of Benjamin Moore wall paint to me lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. In that case, Cherimoya smells like two gallons of Benjamine Moore! It's still a pretty, pretty copper crackle, though!

    ReplyDelete