Tuesday, October 4, 2011

NOTD: Zoya Sam

Both because it is fall and because I am currently rocking micro-nubbins after last week's paw abuse seminar, I decided on a vampy color. Sam is either a reddish brown or a brownish red crème. This photo is two coats, before cleanup, and I can't make up my mind whether I should have used a third or not. I used Zoya's ridge-filling base, Get Even, and Zoya's topcoat, Armor, because I have found that Zoya polishes don't play well with others. Still, Zoya is a local company, the colors are fantastic, and the range of colors and finishes is phenomenal.

Indoor light, no flash:



Indoor light, with flash:

2 comments:

  1. Micro nubbins?!?! These are long nails for me on my best day LOL!
    I like this color a lot too, its really pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *grin* For me, these are definite nubbins. Thanks for the compliment. *blush* I'm definitely going to have to start taking my pictures AFTER cleanup, because damn, Sam, this one is not good!

    ReplyDelete