Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

The Liebster Blog Award goes to newer blogs with less than 200 followers.

KW over at Haul of Fame was sweet enough to nominate me for a Liebster blog award! She was my first follower, and in addition to having good taste in blogs, she likes animals and has short nails!

Here are the "rules" for winning this award:
-Copy and paste the award on your blog.
-Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
-Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
-Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.

My picks:

Haul of Fame


Ali's Nail News

Emily's Nail Files

The Fingernail Files

Wildflower Beauty

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the award, and thank you so much for tagging me. :-) I really appreciate it. :-)

    ReplyDelete