Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Like Pokemon, but prettier!

So Friday wasn't my best day--work was rough, I had a migraine, at it was with a giant sigh of relief that I came home, took off my work clothes, slipped into my jammies and turned on the computer. I was doing just fine until I got to The Nailphile, where Siobhan had posted pics of a glorious new collection from Color Club. Chunky glitter and holiday scents? I was in lust! So I surfed right over to the usual etailers, and nothing. Then I remembered Siobhan had said she got them at Sally Beauty. Now my local Sally has never carried Color Club, but I wondered if maybe this was an exclusive? So I got the number for the two closest. When I called the first, she said they had eight of the twelve polishes left. I asked her to set aside one of each for me, and then hung up, got dressed again, threw the dog in the basement and zoomed to the store. There they all were:

So I'll be wearing these over the next few weeks, and posting pics and reviews!

2 comments:

  1. These look amazing! I can't wait to see your swatches. I'm wondering if Sally's is going to get more Color Club polishes in the future. This should be interesting :)

    I hope you gave the pup a treat for tossing her in the basement like that lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be so amazing if Sally did get more Color Club, because I adore their polishes! And Little Miss Piggie Pie loves to go the basement because I always throw a tread down first. ;)

    ReplyDelete