Sunday, December 4, 2011

Lilypad Haul!

*squeee* My most recent Box O'Goodies arrived from Lilypad Bathworks, and while most of what I got is for presents, I thought I would show my lovely readers what kind of gorgeous work Eva does!

Oooooooooooopening the box:



Look at all the holiday bags and ribbons and tissue:



Conditioner in Lavender Amber Sonnet and Gyngerbrede for me:



Lavender Amber Sonnet is a gorgeously sophisticated bedtime blend for me, and Gyngerbrede is one of my top five cold-weather scents. It smells like rich spice cookies heavy on the nutmeg.

Samples Eva sent to me, and look at how she even did one scrub sample in duochrome! :D

The white is the Sugared Shea Scrub in Winter Stroll, the pink is Sugar Whip in Cranberry Splash, and the duochrome is Body Glow Scrub in Yule Magic.



US customers need to order by December 10th for Christmas delivery, so if you want something, order it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment