Wednesday, February 15, 2012

17 Magnetic Nail Polish in Green

17 Magnetic Nail Polish is a drugstore polish available in the UK, so I have the lovely Angelkitty to thank for this custom purchase! Thanks so much, Jules, you rock.♥♥

Green (such a creative name) is a deep hunter green with more blue than yellow in its composition, and a silky metallic finish that dries satiny rather than shiny. I'm still working on my magnet technique, and when I did this mani I was playing with the China Glaze magnet instead of using the one on the 17 bottle. Both swatches are of two coats of polish, no topcoat and pre-cleanup, because I was sloppy as hell for some reason applying this. Oh well, knowing me, I'll be bored and take it off in 24 hours anyway!

Indoors with flash:



Indoors without flash:

No comments:

Post a Comment