Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Polish Strips in Cross My Heart

Happy Valentine's Day! I may be permanently single, but there's no reason I can't rock a cute heart mani. :)

Aside from unfortunate flashbacks to Playtex bra commercials of the '70s and '80s, I can't find a thing wrong with these Sally Hansen strips. They're thin and flexible, long enough that I can use one strip on two micro-nubbins, and they have now lasted for two full days with only minimal tip wear.

Indoors with flash:



Indoors without flash:

2 comments:

  1. I'd love some application tips if you have any. I'm still afraid to use mine. At $10 a set, I am afraid I'd mess them up and end up wasting the whole kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My biggest lesson was to warm up my hands first! I have popsicle paws year-round, and they're worse in the winter. Other than that, just be really patient and check the fit before you peel off the plastic backing. I hope that helps--now go try 'em!

    ReplyDelete