Monday, February 20, 2012

Purple Week: Nubar Petunia Sparkle

This is such a fun, uplifting polish I thought it was a great way to counteract the Mondays! Petunia Sparkle is a purply-magenta glitter which I think is suspended in a clear base. It's hard to tell, because the polish is so filled with glitter that it's opaque in two coats and I really didn't ever get a good look at the base! It's available at www.bynubar.com, and is totally worth buying!

Indoors with flash:



Indoors without flash:

2 comments:

  1. Petunia Sparkle is one of my favorite polishes! I'd love to see other Nubar sparkles if you have them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally a GG color--it's like your fave Color Club with glitter, isn't it? :) I will get the other two into the rotation for you.

    ReplyDelete