Monday, February 27, 2012

Red Glitter comparison

Last week, the lovely GG asked if I had any other Nubar Sparkle polishes, and I got my Zoya Valentine's Day free polish, Delilah, so I decided to combine swatches of both in a quick comparison post with Color Club Santa's Cinnamon and China Glaze Ruby Pumps. All four polishes are lovely, not too thin and not too thick, with sparkling red glitter in a red jelly base. Three of the four are blue-based reds, and although they look similar in the bottles, one is an odd duck of an orange-based red.

Gratuitous bottle shot:



All swatches are two coats. Left to right, they are Santa's Cinnamon, Ruby Pumps, Fire Sparkle (which could have used a third coat) and Zoya Delilah.

In the shade:



In the sun:



I adore all of them, and while Santa's Cinnamon, Ruby Pumps and Delilah are very similar, I couldn't imagine parting with any of them. Fire Sparkle is unique because it's an orange-based red jelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment