Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A customer non-service rant

Dear Sephora,

When I placed an order on July 26th, I knew the Urban Decay shadow pencils were a long shot, but the website let me load them into my cart and check out.  I then waited patiently while you verified that the money was available on my credit card, and waited a week to for my order to ship. 

Imagine my surprise to find out when I contacted you that my order had been cancelled because the UD pencils were out of stock.  No one from customer service e-mailed me or called me, even though I provided both an e-mail address and a telephone number, nor was the order simply shipped without the missing item and my card charged a reduced number.  Instead, you waited until I filled out a form on your website, then cancelled my entire order.  You cost me the 8% cash back special Ebates was having the week I ordered, and you cost yourself my business for the foreseeable future. 

Frankly, I'll go back to Walgreens, because at least there they act as if they want my business.

Irritatedly yours,

Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment