Monday, August 13, 2012

China Glaze Bohemian Collection: Want My Bawdy

 Want My Bawdy is the last polish in the Bohemian Collection, and although there are tiny hints of a purple duochrome in the bottle, on the nail it's simply a royal blue foil.  I still adore it, because I have a weakness for  blues, but if I were looking for a duochrome, I wouldn't rush out to get this one.

Indoors with flash:



Indoors without flash:


In the sun:


Not much shift to be seen, but still a lovely royal blue, and one I'm happy to have.  The formula is typical China Glaze, which is to say very easy to use, smooth and slightly thin but not particularly prone to pooling. The Bohemian collection is still available at a few etailers.

4 comments:

  1. Definitely the one with the least shift, but still pretty! The name though, ugh! I can't stand the name of this lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish nail polish companies would ask consumers (meaning, really, me and my friends) before they go public with stupid names! Orly's So Go-Diva is another one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried it over black? I just saw some pics of some of the Bo-Hos over black, and they looked good. Couldn't tell if there was more shift over black (so hard to capture on camera and all), but it looked like a nice twist....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just saw your others, and now I realize I'm dumb. Yes, you did swatch them over black. It's the far right nail in each pic. So sorry for my jumping of the gun.

      Delete